Datos personales

Mi foto
I am a secondary teacher of English in Southern Spain. I studied MFL in Jaén and I got a DPSI certificate in Law in England. I started my teaching career in Newcastle back in 2000, where I lived for 3 years. Once I returned home, I taught in a public school and got ready to sit the "oposiciones" exam, which I passed!!! Currently, I am teaching in Spain, which has become my definite residence in since 2004.

lunes, 3 de febrero de 2014

"Por interés te quiero Andrés" = For interest I love you Andrew*

To be used for egoist and self-centered people
"-No la busques cuando tengas un problema, pero verás cuando te necesite.....¡Por interés te quiero Andrés!"
"Sólo se acuerda de mí cuando tiene problemas. Ya sabes... Por interés te quiero Andrés"
"Aquí cada uno va a lo suyo, pero bien que acuden cuando la cosa se pone fea. La frase ¡Por interés te quiero Andrés! nunca fue tan cierta"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario